Please check the Newsfile page for the latest news items. Recent items include:-
* Bus service 52 is changing
* Gardening Club July meeting - report
* Results of the latest speed surveys
* Nuisance doorstep callers
* Would you like to join the Parish Council?
* Gardening Club June meeting - report
* Michelin award-winning chef opens new local restaurant
* Water main renewal - The Street
* Accounts 2016-2017
* Austin Weir's funeral
* Speed surveys in the village
* Austin Weir - In Memoriam
* Gardening Club May meeting - report
* Charity Fun Day - Sunday 7 May!
* Proud of your garden?
* Local Plan - be sure to respond!
* Gardening Club Spring Show - report
* Local Plan - have your say!
* New feature in the playground
* Council Tax 2017/18
* Gardening Club AGM - report
* Play in the Park - 10 April
* Easter Sunday Bunny Hunt
* Have your say on policing
* Gardening Club February meeting - report
* Proud of your front garden?
* Community Infrastructure Levy
* Worried about speeding? Want to help?
* Black bins go fortnightly
* Christmas tree recycling
* Gardening Club Christmas meeting - report
* Festive Fayre
* Heavy traffic - 23 November
* Essex Energy Switch
* Discovery Festival 2016
* Free Park and Ride - 3 December
* Concerned by aircraft noise?
* War Memorial restoration
* Black Bins go fortnightly
* Remembrance Sunday
* Parking Survey - the results
* Fancy an allotment?
Contact us | View site map